Tomas Dehne, Chief Engineer Gas Cell Testing Know-how, AVL | LinkedIn
Stephan Lenhart, Senior Product Supervisor, AVL | LinkedIn
Can’t attend reside? Register anyway, and we’ll ship you a hyperlink to the slides and a video of the webinar when it’s completed.
Right this moment’s more and more strict CO2 restrictions worldwide and the demand for inexperienced mobility pose an enormous problem to the automotive business. Proton Trade Membrane (PEM) gasoline cells provide an enormous potential as a zero-emission energy supply for electrified powertrains. With the intention to obtain larger car effectivity, the continual optimization of sturdiness and reliability of gasoline cell programs is essential. This imposes particular necessities on the take a look at surroundings to make sure a time and price environment friendly gasoline cell growth.
AVL’s confirmed and dependable toolchain revolutionizes the event of FCEVs. Because of a high-dynamic gasoline cell take a look at platform and the user-friendly AVL PUMA 2™ Gas Cell automation software program, time- and cost-effective gasoline cell growth is made potential.
On this free, 60-minute webinar, AVL consultants Tomas Dehne, Chief Engineer Gas Cell Testing Know-how and Stephan Lenhart, Senior Product Supervisor, present an outline of AVL’s gasoline cell testing answer and the way AVL’s unprecedented testing and diagnostic toolchain can help in boosting clients expertise studying curve.
Key matters and takeaways:
- Which testbed infrastructure is required ?
- How can the testbed develop with R&D want ?
- How does AVL PUMA 2 Gas Cell change the sport and the way is it embedded into AVL’s software chain ?
- What are the largest technical challenges in Gas Cell R&D?
- Degradation use case exhibiting how the toolchain is utilized in DVP and the way it can increase buyer’s expertise studying curve?