Are you passionate about performance cars? Do you find yourself researching mods and giving your friends advice on how to set up their cars? If youre determined to find a job that combines your career with your passion, then this is your chance! APEX Race Parts is seeking enthusiasts who want to join our elite team of Product Experts.
There are no cold-calls or sleazy sales techniques here, and you dont need sales experience. Were enthusiasts first and foremost. At APEX we take customers under our wing, help them identify their true needs, and then pass on our wisdom. We ensure customers take a holistic approach to modifying their cars, and that they feel enlightened by the time their purchase is complete. Thats how spending money on go-fast parts should feel.
Your day will consist of answering questions, giving fitment recommendations, light order processing, and post-purchase support. Your objective is to make technical info easy to digest, decrease response times, and support the continued expansion of our company. The majority of your interactions will be via email, car forums, and over the phone. Although youll take pride in your one-on-one customer interactions, your real success will come from your ability to teach the community en masse by continually improving our fitment guides, forum threads, and product pages.
Our Product Experts:
- Provide customers with detailed wheel/tire/suspension/brake fitment recommendations and product education.
- Use our CRM to track and process all customer questions and issues until theyre solved.
- Use our project management tools to stay organized and to collaborate with coworkers.
- Help our knowledge survive the apocalypse by assisting our experts to document, organize, and build out detailed technical guides for use in our internal and customer facing Help Desks.
- Help transform our website into a 24/7 sales machine by continually improving educational and product content in order to reduce customer dependence on email or phone for clarification.
- Get hands on with the community by engaging in relevant automotive forums, where youll answer questions, maintain our commercial threads, and post guides.
- Defeat trolls by keeping yourself composed and writing responses so sensible that it blows their minds.
- Represent our company and products as we introduce ourselves into new automotive communities, makes, and models
- Be our customers spokesperson and represent their pain-points as APEX selects new products to develop for the community.
- Learn to support additional products as the catalog expands.
- Truly passionate about a particular vehicle make/model, whose friends would easily define them as an enthusiast.
- Broadly familiar with performance parts and proper vehicle setup from suspension and brakes to alignment. Well give you a Ph.D. in wheel/tire setup, but you should already have an A.A. degree in modding cars for track use.
- Not track newbies. They have experience with track days, autocross, or competitive events.
- Known for their exceptionally high customer service skills that earns them mountains of praise and referrals.
- Passionate about writing; theyre known for creating blog posts, DIY threads, and articles, with examples to prove it.
- Articulate with extremely clear written and verbal communication skills. Grammar Nazis welcome.
- Already computer literate, familiar with Google Suite, MS Office, Mac OS and has experience interacting via online forums
- Equipped with marketing street smarts so that all public communication represents the brands standards
- Full-time position with competitive pay DOE
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k with employer matching
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Work in your underwear – Fully remote telecommuting supported
- Support your track addiction with reimbursements for HPDE and autocross event registration fees
- Dedicated track car available for staff to drive at HPDE events
- Full access to our shop with lift and tools to work on your car
- Eligibility for the SEMA college grant and loan forgiveness program
- Casual dress environment where T-shirts, jeans, and shorts are welcome
- Get employee discounts and freebies on APEX products and shwag
- Participate in company activities including karting, track days, VR sim racing, endurance racing, dinners, and more.
How To apply
Applications must be submitted via our online form found here: https://apply.workable.com/apexraceparts/j/ACE65C9951/
When submitting your application, please write about the following topic in your cover letter: What have you done in the past 3 years that proves you’re a motorsport enthusiast knowledgable enough to give customers product advice?
Do NOT contact us directly by phone or in person. All applicants must apply via the link above to be considered.
APEX is an equal opportunity employer.
Who are we?
APEX Race Parts is a close-knit team with a burning passion for anything with 4 wheels that can set a lap time on a race track. Weve been in business since 2007 and our core competency is lightweight performance wheels. The growth of our team and the maturing of our company has opened a new chapter where we expand into every active enthusiast community that attends track days.
Leave a Reply